What is Mystery Blogger Award?
Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- I am a registered nurse in the Philippines and also in Qatar.
- I can play the intro of Fur Elise by Beethoven without knowing the notes (because I don’t know how to read notes but I love the sound of piano).
- I am a bookworm. I read the whole El Filibusterismo when I was in grade four and my favorite author was Jose Rizal back then.
- If you are to choose between Alien Invasion and Zombie Apocalypse, which one would you prefer and why? Alien Invasion. I think there are humane aliens. Lol.
- What animal best represents you and why? A dog because I can be a good friend to those who can accept and adore me for who I am.
- If you could live forever, how would you spend eternity? I would spend it loving God and loved ones.
- If you could only take three things with you on a deserted island, what would they be? Comforter, knife and extra clothes.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be and how would you use it? A superpower to induce anyone to love others. I would use it to everyone to promote world peace, unity and equality.
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? 25.
- If you had the chance to go back in time and change one thing, what would you change? I would have forbidden Eve to eat the fruit of good and evil.
- If your life was a movie, what would be the title? Life of Karen. Lol.
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? I love this question. I will help the needy and feed the hungry.
- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? Lose all of old memories because I want to make more memories better than the old ones.
My Best Post or (I should say) My Favorite Post:
Though this post has only least number of views and comments, this blog entry took a year to finish. It had been on my draft for months, adding few sentences whenever I felt like writing. Thinking I was so ugly and undeserving of real love, I wrote all my misery and insecurity in that post. I finished it when I finally realized my true identity in the Lord. If you feel ugly, always bear in mind that you are beautiful in the eyes of God because He created you in His image. This post is the beginning of writing about Christ.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers.
My Five Questions:
- What do you think is the purpose of your life?
- Who inspired or influenced you the most and why?
- What is the best movie or book that you ever watched or read?
- When is the happiest moment of your life?
- What motivates you to blog?
Have fun and God bless you.
“A glad heart makes a cheerful face, but by sorrow of heart the spirit is crushed.” -Proverbs 15:13 ESV